AddabaZZ.CoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Re-SolveD]Can i change my password

4 posters

Go down

[Re-SolveD]Can i change my password Empty [Re-SolveD]Can i change my password

Post by $ubhO Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:40 am

PLZ help me

can i change my password

$ubhO
JadidD

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

[Re-SolveD]Can i change my password Empty Re: [Re-SolveD]Can i change my password

Post by AddabaZZ Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:12 am

U CaN ChanGe Ur PassworD FroM Ur ProfiLe
AddabaZZ
AddabaZZ
SiTe OwneR

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-08-24

http://addabaaz.newgoo.net

Back to top Go down

[Re-SolveD]Can i change my password Empty Re: [Re-SolveD]Can i change my password

Post by AriF Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:42 am

thanx addabazz Very Happy
AriF
AriF
FaziL

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuel_Emty Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:34 pm

A password is a form of secret authentication data that is used to control access to a resource. The password is kept secret from those not allowed access, and those wishing to gain access are tested on whether or not they know the password and are granted or denied access accordingly.
The use of passwords goes back to ancient times. Sentries guarding a location would challenge for a password. They would only allow a person in if they knew the password. In modern times, passwords are used to control access to protected computer operating systems, mobile phones, cable TV decoders, automated teller machines (ATMs), etc. A typical computer user may require passwords for many purposes: logging in to computer accounts, retrieving email from servers, accessing files, databases, networks, web sites, and even reading the morning newspaper online.
Despite the name, there is no need for passwords to be actual words; indeed passwords which are not actual words are harder to guess (a desirable property), but are generally harder for users to remember (an undesirable property). Note that password is often used to describe what would be more accurately called a passphrase. Passcode is sometimes taken to imply that the information used is purely numeric, such as the personal identification number (PIN) commonly used for ATM access. Passwords are generally short enough to be memorized
Fuel_Emty
Fuel_Emty
AhbaL

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AddabaZZ Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:55 am

He Didn'T AskeD 4 ThiS InfO FueL_emTy
AddabaZZ
AddabaZZ
SiTe OwneR

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-08-24

http://addabaaz.newgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum